Monday, March 28, 2011

Busy spring time on the way to summer.

This year is going by so fast. Alot has happened since my last post. I had a fight Feb 26th. I fought a really tough guy. I lost by split decision. I wasnt upset about it, just have to use it as a learning experience. Hoping to fight again in april or may and continue on.
I have a very busy schedule in April. Our annual Easter production at church is coming up quick. We have practice two times a week for the next three weeks and then four productions the week of easter and easter sunday. There is always alot of time, work and effort put into to making the play happen. It takes up alot of time and is very tiring but the end result is always worth it. I'm hoping and praying that we change many lives this year.
Summer is also approaching fast. The mrs and I are going to Hawaii in june and believe me that cannot get here fast enough. We paid off the trip today so now we are just counting down the days. I know it will be perfect for her seeing as she is a teacher and summer is like christmas for her.
I'm looking forward to everything that is coming up. Hope everyone has a great easter. Remember why we celebrate easter and remember why he gave his life for us because he loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment